COVID-19 SAFETY SERVICE GUIDELINES
Providing safe, and reliable, restoration services to our customers are important to all Next Thunder Restoration LLC employees. The critical services we provide are of even greater importance during the present global challenges. Our teams are prepared to perform their work safely, and efficiently, no matter the situation.
- We will ask customers if anyone at the location is under self-isolation for the COVID-19 virus, or experiencing flu-like symptoms.
- If a customer is under self-isolation, for the COVID-19 virus, we will evaluate if it’s safe to postpone the work until after the customer’s isolation period ends.
- If the work must be completed, our front-line employees will be wearing additional personal protective equipment. This is an imperative step we are taking out of an abundance of caution.
- If a customer requests that our employees wear a face mask, or gloves before entering their home or working on their property, our employees will comply.
- We will respond to any and all emergency calls, or issues no matter what.
1.) Providing safe, and reliable, restoration services to our customers during critical >times is our priority.
2.) Our teams are equipped to handle challenges and perform their work efficiently during difficult situations.
3.) The critical services we provide are of greater importance during the COVID-19 pandemic.